This set is an ideal way to get your child involved in a wide range of fun activities that will accelerate their learning and development Starting at the age of 10 months, they will be able to manipulate each component of the set themselves and discover all its features at their own pace until they reach their fifth birthday The different toys in this set develop a wide range of different skills, including touch, musicality, overall and fine motor skills, logical thinking, and more.
- From 10 months onwards, your child will be able to discover different textures and colours by playing with their beads and toys.
- From 15 months onwards, children start to open and close the beads and discover the other toys in the set.
- From 18 months onwards, they will able to mix up the beads themselves and use each toy separately.
- Once they reach 24 months, children are ready to start building things! Your child will start putting all the various parts together and will be fully focused on discovering all the different things they can do with them.
- At 3-5 years old, your child will start using wheels like spinning top, and joining the beads and toys together to make all sorts of different shapes. This will mean using the lacing stick provided: the first step towards learning to write.