Thanks to their flexible material, these LALABOOM links give you lots of new ways to link our beads together. Your child will love handling this new material, folding it, twisting it and bending it in every direction they can think of!
- Once children reach about 10 months old, they’re at the perfect age to start exploring the world using their senses and developing their perceptual skills. Our colourful beads, complete with a variety of different textures, are perfect for the job – and your child will be able to start putting them together, too!
- From 15 months onwards, children start to open and close the beads. They will also enjoy twisting the links in this set and finding out all about the new material it is made of.
- From about 18 months, children will be able to mix the beads up and put them in various different combinations
- Once they reach 24 months old, children are ready to start building things! Your child will be able to create strings of beads and start exploring their creative instincts, connecting the beads together using the links and finding out about all the other ways they can play with them.
- By the time your child is about 36 months old, they will be able to build all sorts of structures. If they have other Lalaboom kits as well, they can use the beads to build helicopters, windmills, and more!