Along with our ball, the wheel is both a must-have toy and an essential educational tool. It helps children to understand mechanisms, gives their motor skills a huge boost, and teaches them to anticipate the way things move. When combined with Lalaboom’s specially-designed beads, the wheel offers a wide range of new possibilities for your child to discover!
- From 10 months onwards, your child can use it to explore their senses through the different colours and textures of the beads, as well as finding out about how wheels and handles work.
- From 15 months, they will start opening and closing the beads, and will be able to put the wheels inside them.
- Once they reach 18 months, children will be able to mix the beads up and put them around the wheel.
- Once they reach 24 months old, children are ready to start building things! Your child will be able to build their own rolling shapes.
- Children between 3 and 5 years old will be able to use the wheels as a spinning top, helping to develop their motor skills even further.